Simple and easy science fair experiments basically mean how the kid is able to do different project with interesting results and with the things provided. Science fair experiments can also be tried at home level with the simple things that is available commonly at every home.
Tips for simple and easy science fair experiments:
To make a project best we must try to believe that the project is best. The science fair experiments and projects not only include the reaction of materials, involvement of models and so on. The projects can also in chart.
The project is simple when imposed in the chart but it is not quite enough to win them when you don’t have capability of explaining about the project. The things that are defined in the chart or model or involving chemicals should be efficiently explained for best understanding.
Some of the simple and easy experiments:
1) Constructing an electric motor to move the car could be easy and simple as it is build upon the simple things.
2) Crystal garden experiment is quite interesting and different however one must need patience for doing that experiment. Crystal doesn’t possess life but they tend grow upon certain chemical reaction.
3) Lava lamp is an exciting project to impress others and this experiment is also known as a salt volcano which has ability to foam, fizzle and gives up bubbles.
4) Playing up with the litmus papers is simple experiment and all you need to do is to concentrate on turning of colors due to reaction and explain the reason. There are two litmus papers (blue and red) available. The property of the litmus paper should be studied neatly.
5) Spectrum experiment with the use of prism and obtaining various colors out of it is a colorful project which would attract the kids.