You can choose a science project book or use website for getting information and read the information. You can find that, there is wide variety of information present in each and
every webpage having a number of lists.
Carefully read the instructions and rules for your science fair project conducted in schools. Students should be ready to ask any question with the teacher or elders and stupid candidate is the one who doesn’t have doubts or do ask any question.
By making simple home recipes you can make volcano heat science fair experiment, and can show a child how a volcano occurs in reality and why they pop up. You can help your child understand better about volcano by visual presentation instead of telling them in words.
Some Recipes to Make Volcano Heat Science Fair Experiments:
- Any type of carbonated beverage along with candies can be used for producing volcano. If you are using soda or drinks without sweetening agent in it, you can make a non-sticky volcano.
- If you add some aluminium or iron filings to the whole process, you can produce some sparks which can be shooted. If you want golden lava,which is hot and glowing, then go for some efffects of light like black light with fluorescent effects.
- You can add ketchup or tomato sauce to the baking soda,as the ketchup contains acetic acid, which can be named as ‘chemical volcano’, which is non toxic recipe, which is apt for childs of younger age.
- Any acidic liquid, if comes in contact with baking soda can make lava which will be erupted and it is colored as red, orange, blue or any colors that fits a volcano.
- Using ammonium dichromate, you can create tabletop volcano, which is the most common model named as ‘Vesuvian Fire’, which will give a wonderful demonstration to others, but since chromium is a toxic material, it can only be carried out in the chemistry lab.