As the name suggests the solar system means the planets and other special system revolve around the source god, the “sun”. Sun is the source of all planets and it is estimated that the system began to existence from about 12 billion years ago. Before doing a model of school science experiment of solar system planets try to make a simple structure in the chart.
Initially there are nine planets that were discovered however as the time passed by the number has been increased and also decreased. Recent discoveries say that some stars also appear to be planet. It is very hypothetical question to be answered and hence we will construct a model with eight planets excluding Pluto which is no longer declared to be planet.
Planning the science experiment of solar system planets:
1) Now place the sun in the center draw some nine concentric circles in it and place the planets in order of precedence (mercury, Venus, earth, mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) and draw the necessary things like ring around Saturn and give appropriate color using color pen.
2) So for preparing the model of solar system, choose the balls of various sizes or take any color balloon and little cotton.
3) Take the big ball and shade with orange and yellow color pen or color paper and place it in the middle.
4) Take nine strings and make them as concentric circle and place it around the sun and place the balloon filled with
the cotton on the string with glove or cello tape.
5) Now color planets like mercury to be in orange, earth in blue and so on. Take a small string and attach them around the Saturn and don’t forget that the Jupiter should be in larger size compared to other planets.
6) For better understanding of the planet attach the name of the planet on to the side of it in a piece of paper.